Scope of Warranty
Two (2) year from date of original retail purchase
Any internal functional parts
Replacement products and parts are warranted for the remaining portion of the original warranty period or ninety (90) days, whichever is greater. Replacement products and parts may be new or refurbished.
Unauthorized Dealers or Sellers
This limited warranty does not cover products purchased from unauthorized dealers or sellers. Coway's limited warranty applies only to products purchased from authorized dealers or sellers who are subject to Coway's quality controls and agree to follow them. Please remember that products purchased from an unauthorized website or dealer may be counterfeit, used, defective, or unsuitable for use in your country. Only purchase from Coway or its authorized dealers to protect yourself and your products. If you have any questions about a specific seller or believe you purchased your product from an unauthorized seller, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Service trips to deliver, pick up, or install or repair the product; instruction to the customer on operation of the product; repair or replacement of fuses or correction of wiring or plumbing, or correction of unauthorized repairs/installation.
- Failure of the product to perform during power failures and interrupted or inadequate electrical service.
- Damage caused by leaky or broken water pipes, frozen water pipes, restricted drain lines, inadequate or interrupted water supply or inadequate supply of air.
- Damage resulting from operating the product in a corrosive atmosphere or contrary to the instructions outlined in the owner’s manual of the product.
- Damage to the product caused by accidents, pests and vermin, lightning, wind, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Damage or failure caused by unauthorized modification or alteration or use for other than the intended purpose.
- Damage or failure of fan caused during the shipment or by misuse of the customer.
- Damage or failure caused by incorrect electrical current, voltage, or plumbing codes, commercial or industrial use, or use of accessories, components, or consumable cleaning products which are not approved by Coway.
- Damage caused by transportation and handling, including scratches, dents, chips, and/or other damage to the finish of your product, unless such damage results from defects in materials or workmanship on the motor or other electronic parts and is reported within one (1) week of delivery.
- Damage or missing items to any display, open box, discounted, or refurbished product.
- Products with original serial numbers that have been removed, altered, or cannot be readily determined. Model and serial numbers, along with original retail sales receipts, are required for warranty validation.
- Increases in utility costs and additional utility expenses.
- Repairs when the product is used for other than normal and usual household use (e.g., commercial use, in offices and recreational facilities) or contrary to the instructions outlined in the product’s owner’s manual.
- Costs associated with removal of the product from your home for repairs.
- The removal and reinstallation of the product if it is installed in an inaccessible location or is not installed in accordance with published installation instructions, including the owner’s and installation manuals of Coway.
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, improper installation, repair, or maintenance. Improper repair includes use of parts not approved or specified by Coway.
The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances shall be borne by the consumer.
TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE:
Please contact Coway at 02 032 80 197 between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm CEST, Monday through Friday, to speak with an authorized representative of Coway or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your warranty claim file will be opened, and you will be instructed to send the proof of purchase, video footage showing the alleged defect and the product to the address designated by the representative. Within 45 days from its receipt of said proof, video footage and the product, Coway will either (i) send you the repaired or replaced product (new or refurbished) at no charge to you (ii) send you your original product at your costs if your warranty claim is denied, which will be promptly notified by Coway. THE PROOF OF PURCHASE, VIDEO FOOTAGE AND THE PRODUCT SHALL BE RECEIVED BY COWAY WITHIN 30 DAYS AFTER YOUR WARRANTY CLAIM FILE IS OPENED.
For additional product information, please visit Coway’s website at https://en.coway.com/
For further assistance, please write:
Coway Europe B.V.
1181 VX, Amstelveen